…and we want you to join us!
NEW: Learn more about the food and drink of Scotland – wild seafood, game, beers, gin, and (of course) whisky. And, the details our upcoming adventure with Ponte Travels in our free Zoom class, Highland & Island Harmonies: Exploring Scotland’s Iconic Food and Beverages – Tuesday, November 28 at 6:30 pm eastern time…
now, back to the blog post!
“From the vibrant streets of Glasgow, where we’ll savor the culinary delights of the city’s nightlife, to the serene shores of the Isle of Mull, where a small family-run cheese farm awaits, and deep into the heart of the Highlands to witness Scotland’s rewilding efforts, this journey promises to be an unforgettable exploration of how the past has beautifully woven itself into the vibrant tapestry of Scotland’s present culture.”
note: a significant portion of the content of this post is taken directly from the copy on the sales page for this travel program as seen on Ponte Travels site with permission of the owner.
• Explore captivating landscapes, rich traditions, and the unique culinary heritage of Scotland exclusively with Wander, Eat, & Tell’s Annette Tomei and Lisa Belczyk.
• Savor Scotland’s Culinary Secrets: Delight your taste buds on a guided foodie tour of Glasgow, and learn the art of haggis-making from a master Haggis Maker.
• Coastal Foraging & Artisanal Discoveries: Explore the rugged coastlines of Oban, forage for edible treasures, and visit family-owned cheese farms and distilleries on the Isle of Mull.
• Wildlife Encounters & Rewilding: Marvel at White-Tailed Sea Eagles on a guided wildlife walk, and gain insights into Scotland’s rewilding efforts at Dundreggan Rewilding Centre.
• Loch Ness Adventures: Journey to Loch Ness, visit iconic Urquhart Castle, and savor the finest spirits at Scotland’s newest distillery.
• Unforgettable Landscapes: Journey through the breathtaking landscapes of Glencoe, Loch Lomond, and the rest of the Highlands. Along the way, marvel at the picturesque Falls of Falloch, where nature’s beauty is on full display. This is a landscape lover’s dream come true, a chance to capture the essence of Scotland’s untamed wilderness.
April 13 through April 22, 2024 – a great time of year to visit this beautiful part of the world!
How many people?
It’s a small group, only 12-15 people.
How can you learn more?
Click the button below to see the full itinerary, including specific information about lodging, some of our most exciting dining plans, and all the many important details.
We hope to see you in Scotland soon!