Online beverage classes. Team building activities for business groups. Food & wine pairing classes. Spirits & cocktail classes. Hands-on cooking classes.
Intimate fine dining events in your home.
wine & spirits classes
online beverage classes
It’s time to have some fun in a class about what’s in your glass! If you’ve taken one of Annette Tomei’s classes with us before, you know all about her infectious enthusiasm and passion for the subject matter… and the pure delight she takes in sharing it with you. If you haven’t had the pleasure yet, now’s your chance!
All classes start at $500.00 USD for 90 minutes of class time (wine not included). Multi-class packages are also available.
custom wine or spirits classes
Classes can be customized for subject, specific regions or producers, and food pairings (including cooking instruction if desired). Custom classes will take place online. Although, they may be arranged in person on the west coast of the US with strict health safety stipulations in place.
Use the form below to contact Annette for more information and the schedule a date.
events & private chef in Hudson Valley, NY
Private event consultation
menu and wine list development
engaging virtual events for your personal or business needs
what types of events?
- Food and wine pairing: hands-on cooking classes and a multi-course meal paired with a guided wine tasting
- Team building programs for your business
- Cellar dinners featuring wines from your private cellar: I create custom menus and recipes that will show off your most prized wines. This is my specialty… mastering the flavors of each dish to accentuate the subtle nuances of well-aged fine wines.
- Wander Eat and Tell: custom themed “wanderings” – day trip itineraries, guided or not… Discover some lesser-known delicious bits of your town or city or one you’re visiting… Almost anywhere in the world!
- All menus are customized to your tastes and needs.
Ready to plan your next class or event?
Great News! Now you can learn from one of the best.
Nov 13 2021: Wine and spirits instructor & presenter Annette Tomei is featured by the Wine Scholars Guild as a Top Exam Scorer.
Read about it by clicking the photo.
My students are the best…
I learned so much… Annette explains complex content in an accessible way, clear and highly informative. Annette speaks with the relaxed authority of someone who really knows her stuff.Leonie, UK
… Not only is Annette extremely knowledgeable about wine but she is a poised, confident speaker and gives a fascinating presentation. I really learned a lot.Linda, PA
A fun and informative class. Really loved doing a deep-dive on one varietal rather than a range. Annette’s background in education shines through as she helps you figure out what you like in a Sauvignon Blanc … who knew there was so many different SB’s!Liz, CA