For now, all classes are run like private events, online or in person.
Happy Hour online classes. Team building activities for business groups. Food & wine pairing classes. Spirits & cocktail classes. Hands-on cooking classes. Intimate fine dining events in your home.
wine & spirits classes
These days, most in-person classes are on an extended pause. That doesn’t mean we have to stop enjoying wine together!
happy hour wine & spirit classes
…via your favorite online meeting platform (usually zoom)
- We’ll arrange a time and date
- Get your happy hour group together from anywhere in the world
- You select one of my many single-subject class topics
- Payment can be made individually or all in one
- Invitations, class materials, and instructions will be provided in advance
- We’ll meet at the chosen time for an hour of interactive tasting and fun learning
- You’ll skip the boring same-old same-old zoom happy hour blahs AND
- You’ll walk away with new ways to get out there and confidently get what you want in any wine store & restaurant
All classes start at $150.00 USD for 90 minutes of class time (wine not included). Multi-class packages are also available. For more information click HERE.
Offerings include: Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Bubbles, Whiskies, and more!
custom wine or spirits classes
Classes can be customized for subject, specific regions or producers, and food pairings (including cooking instruction if desired). Custom classes will take place online. Although, they may be arranged in person on the west coast of the US with strict health safety stipulations in place. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
events & private chef
Although most in-person events are on an extended pause, I am still available for private event consultation, menu and wine list development, and creating engaging virtual events for your personal or business needs.
If you are in the Seattle Area, I am available for small gatherings (up to 8 people), subject to health and safety stipulations.
what types of events?
- Food and wine pairing: hands-on cooking classes and a multi-course meal paired with a guided wine tasting
- Team building programs for your business
- Cellar dinners featuring wines from your private cellar: I create custom menus and recipes that will show off your most prized wines. This is my specialty… mastering the flavors of each dish to accentuate the subtle nuances of well-aged fine wines.
- Wander Eat and Tell: custom themed “wanderings” – day trip itineraries, guided or not… Discover some lesser-known delicious bits of your town or city or one you’re visiting… Almost anywhere in the world!
- All menus are customized to your tastes and needs. Email me at email@example.com for yours! Here’s a sample…
Are you ready to plan your next class or event?
My students are the best…
I learned so much… Annette’s delivery is calm and approachable, she explains complex content in an accessible way, and the accompanying slides were beautifully designed, clear and highly informative. Annette speaks with the relaxed authority of someone who really knows her stuff.Leonie, UK
… Not only is Annette extremely knowledgeable about wine but she is a poised, confident speaker and gives a fascinating presentation. I really learned a lot…. I look forward to another presentation.Linda, PA
A fun and informative class. Really loved doing a deep-dive on one varietal rather than a range. Annette’s background in education shines through as she helps you figure out what you like in a Sauvignon Blanc … who knew there was so many different SB’s!Liz, CA